When you start a blog of your own you will want to make sure you protect yourself.
Even before your blog takes off you will want to research trademark law when you attempt to register for a domain name.
This will protect you against potential lawsuits from people with similar site titles.
In this video, learn all about trademarks when it comes to registering your domain. At the end of this tutorial, you will understand the difference between trademarks and copyright, why each of these is important and how to avoid legal trouble.
So, if you are considering buying your own personal URL, make sure you consider the advice in this video before you make your final decision.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades