Sometimes--no matter how much you may want to avoid any trouble--you just have to swallow it up and do it the smart way. Notarizing your documents helps you avoid fraud.
It really isn't difficult, you just need: money (around ten dollars), an ID, someone to notarize your document, and the document itself. If you don't have identification, bring a credible witness to give testimony to your identity. Bringing a friend doesn't hurt, anyway.
When you visit the notary, remember to add your signature to the document and ask for a notarial certificate, which the notary will give you. The notary will record the event in a journal and fill out the notarial certificate. That's all! It's not really that hard. Notaries are everywhere.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades