Criminal "Expungement" is the process of going to court to ask a Judge to seal a criminal record. When a record is sealed, it does not show up in a criminal background check. It is important to remember that a sealed record is not destroyed. The police, immigration authorities, and other public officials may still see sealed court files for certain purposes.
Check out this flash video tutorial on how to fill out criminal expungement papers. You'll see how to start the petition, make copies of partially finished petitions, finish the petition, fill out the order form, fill out the affidavit of service, schedule your hearing, sign your petition, make copies of your completed petition, mail copies, file your original papers, what to do if the prosecutor objects, and finally, see what happens on your hearing day.
If you're not quite sure what an expungement is, check out the second video which let's you know exactly what it is, just click on the number two above.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades